Higher Level Teaching Assistant
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated HLTA to work with the leadership team to support the management of pupils with SEN and the delivery of a range of intervention programmes.
`John Donne Primary is an outstanding school which enables pupils from diverse backgrounds to make rapid progress in acquiring basic skills and knowledge, while at the same time equipping them with an impressive range of personal qualities. (Ofsted October 2011)
We are looking for applicants who:
- Are excited and enthusiastic about learning
- Can inspire and motivate children and are committed to raising standards through example and innovation
- Are patient and care for children
- Will promote the ethos of the school
- Have good ( C grade and above) English and Maths GCSEs
- Evidence of significant further study around child development or similar subjects
- Have previous experience of working with pupils with additional needs
- Are resilient, energetic and willing to contribute to the development of the school
We welcome and encourage visits to the school.
The closing date for applications is 14th December 2018 and interviews will be held on 20th December 2018.